I Blogged Myself

Why do you always come here? I guess we'll never know. It's like a kind of torture, To read this blog, y'know.

Welcome to the most sensational, inspirational, celebrational, Muppetational blog since Kermit left just a little bit of the swamp in his pants.

Thursday, August 11, 2005

I'm In Love!

Wifey sent me an email this morning. It contained a poem she'd written about how much she loves me, and it was beautiful.

All day since, I've been floating on a cloud. She's everything to me.

That is all.

4 Comments:

At Thursday, August 11, 2005 3:55:00 pm, Blogger BEVIS said...

... At least, ... I think it was from her ...

 
At Friday, August 12, 2005 3:08:00 pm, Blogger kranki said...

Wives are great. But if you had to be married to one of the muppets, who would it be and why?

 
At Monday, August 15, 2005 10:57:00 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww. Sweet love. Bevis how could it not be from Wifey? Didn't the from address say who it came from? Or maybe you have a secret admirer! Oh no! A love tryst! Jealousy! Melodrama!

 
At Tuesday, August 16, 2005 11:13:00 am, Blogger BEVIS said...

Channy: It was from Wifey all right, there's no melodrama here. There's barely any drama here!

Kranki: Great question. I will answer it in due course (I still have another question from John B. to answer first, though).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home